The ADAPT program aims to increase undergraduate access to training in evolutionary social science. Dedicated mentors are critical to ADAPT’s success.
To be paired with an ADAPT awardee, mentors MUST:
– Have an active HBES membership
– Have an active lab and include the trainee in regular lab activities as possible, given the remote nature of the program
– Be willing to evaluate trainees who apply to the program
– Be able and willing to meet with their trainee regularly (remotely) and to design research together
– Commit to submitting a poster presentation with their ADAPT trainee
– Commit to attending the HBES Conference with their ADAPT trainee
Please apply below. Applications are due by 12pm ET on December 31.