Welcome to the HBES 2021 Individual Submission Portal!
Before you get started, please make sure that you have ALL of the required information for your submission.
For your individual abstract submission you will need:
- presenter name, affiliation, and email
- presentation title, list of authors, and abstract (250 words or less)
- two keywords, sample type, and discipline (options provided within the form)
- optional OSF, preprint, etc link that can be published in the program
- indication of preference for talk or poster
- indication of whether the talk wants to be considered for the New Investigator OR Post-Doc Award (see Main Conference Page for eligibility information)
- If yes, you will need a PDF (surname.pdf) to upload.
Please read ALL the information below and then click the NEXT button at the bottom of the page to get started. Do not start until you have all the required information — you cannot ‘save and continue’.
If you have issues with the form, please contact Communications Officer, Nicole Barbaro using the contact form on the right menu.