Welcome to the HBES 2021 Symposium Submission Portal!
Before you get started, please make sure that you have ALL of the required information for EACH talk in your group. The symposium chair will submit ALL FOUR talks here in the form.
For the symposium you will need:
- to indicate what conference days your group is available live for the session (Please see the main conference page for conference dates/times (they are also listed within the submission form itself on page 2).
- a designated symposium chair who will submit ALL FOUR abstracts and associated information — see below
- a symposium title
For each talk/abstract you will need:
- presenter name, affiliation, and email
- presentation title, list of authors, and abstract (250 words or less)
- two keywords, sample type, and discipline (options provided within the form)
- optional OSF, preprint, etc link that can be published in the program
- indication of whether the talk wants to be considered for the New Investigator OR Post-Doc Award (see Main Conference Page for eligibility information)
- If yes, you will need a PDF (surname.pdf) to upload.
Please read ALL the information below and then click the NEXT button at the bottom of the page to get started. Do not start until you have all the required information — you cannot ‘save and continue’.
If you have issues with the form, please contact Communications Officer, Nicole Barbaro using the contact form on the right menu.