https://www.hbes.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/HBES-banner-2019.png 0 0 Academic Web Pages https://www.hbes.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/HBES-banner-2019.png Academic Web Pages2017-05-31 19:12:312018-10-31 02:23:21HBES Code of Conduct
As our 2017 meeting begins today, please be aware of the Code of Conduct for HBES Meetings.
- Treat all participants, HBES staff, and vendors with courtesy and consideration.
- Be respectful and collaborative, critiquing ideas rather than individuals.
- Abuse, intimidation, discrimination, and sexual harassment are unacceptable. Sexual advances, requests for sexual favors, or sexually directed remarks constitute sexual harassment when (1) such conduct persists despite its rejection, or (2) when made to a subordinate who might reasonably fear that their position would be jeopardized by such rejection.
- Be mindful of your surroundings and of your fellow participants, and alert appropriate authorities if you notice a dangerous situation or someone in distress.
- Respect the rules and policies of the meeting venue, hotels, and any HBES contracted facility.