Dear HBES members,
2021 will be a big election year for the Executive Council. We are therefore seeking suggestions for nominees for the following positions:
- President of HBES
- Member-at-Large (two positions available)
- Student Representative (must be current graduate student through spring 2023)
Please use this elections form on the HBES website to submit up to three suggestions for any of the positions. In the comment section of the form, please be sure to indicate the First and Last Name of the person you are suggesting AND the specific position you are suggesting the person for (i.e., President, Member at Large, or Student Representative).
Suggestions for Nominees are due by December 1, 2020.
- HBES community submits suggestions for nominees of particular positions, listed above.
- The Elections Committee of the HBES Executive Council will consider the HBES community suggestions and internal suggestions for positions.
- The Elections Committee will contact all nominees to confirm their willingness to serve if elected.
- The final selection of nominees for all positions will be shared with the HBES community in January 2021.
- HBES members will vote during February 2021. Your membership MUST be active to be eligible to vote. You can join or renew here.
- Results will be announced by the President of HBES
- New officers will assume their roles after the 2021 HBES conference.