Nominations are open for the HBES Lifetime Career award. If you wish to nominate someone, please follow these guidelines. Nominations for these awards should include a letter of nomination, a curriculum vita, a recent complete bibliography, up to five representative reprints and the names and addresses of several scientists familiar with the nominee’s work.
- What has been the significant and enduring influence of the nominee’s research?
- What historical contribution has the nominee’s research made to the field?
- Compare the nominee with others in her/his field.
- What influence has the nominee had on students and others in the same field of study?
- Where possible, please identify the nominee’s students by name.
Nominations are due to firstname.lastname@example.org by 14 April 2018.