UCLA’s new Ph.D. Program in Communication is now accepting applications for its first class starting in Fall 2020!
Whether you are looking for a graduate program that will expand your opportunities into academia, or are planning to pursue a career in industries requiring advanced analytical research experience, this program is designed for you.
UCLA’s new Ph.D. Program in Communication will offer students rigorous interdisciplinary training from world-renowned faculty at the forefront of communication research. The program will center on three main areas of study: Communication and Cognition, Computational Communication, and Political Communication.
As a student of this program, you will
- Design a research project that will address inquiries impacting the field and enrich your personal academic development
- Receive close guidance from your faculty mentor who will support your first and second year projects that will culminate in a Ph.D. dissertation
- Be trained in cutting-edge communication methodologies that will hone your empirical skills, knowledge, and analysis
- Gain proximity to technology and communication industries in the vibrant and global city of Los Angeles
- Build a resume that makes you highly sought after within both academia and industry
The application is now live!
The deadline to apply is December 15, 2019. Learn more about the program, funding, and the application process at https://comm.ucla.edu/graduate/program. The site also provides an overview of our UCLA Communication department faculty and their groundbreaking research projects in the communication and technology field.
For further inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (310) 825-1703. We are excited to hear from you!